Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Product Offering:
Custom Photo Jewelry


Season’s Greetings to all! I hope everyone is enjoying the build-up to the Holidays and you are out there finding good bargains on your Holiday gift buying. I actually ventured out on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) at 5am to get an excellent deal on a brand new large widescreen monitor to make my Photoshop work much easier. I was so tired that day, but it was well worth it!

It’s been a while since I’ve updated here, but I’ve been extremely busy these days. The business of photography is a lot more than just taking pictures and I’ve become an insomniac working late hours into the night on my website, business planning, marketing materials (all written and designed by me!), etc. It’s a lot of work, but I enjoy it!

Earlier this month, I attended a major professional photographer’s expo and convention in the Big Apple and met a lot of new vendors that included professional digital photo labs, equipment distributors, unique photo product suppliers and many others. One of the vendors that highly impressed me is a small photo jewelry maker. I’ve done my homework and have been approved as a professional photographer distributor. So I’m happy to announce the addition of these beautiful pieces to my product line.

They are portrait tiles that are made into necklaces and bracelets. They are absolutely exquisite! And the price on them is phenomenal. They would make fantastic holiday gifts for any mothers, grandmothers, mother-in-laws, friends – whoever! But here’s the catch. I’m late on signing on with them and won’t meet their regular holiday cut-off deadline of December 3rd. Their RUSH deadline is December 10th for an extra $15 charge. However, there’s no time to schedule a bunch of photo sessions to make that deadline. So, as an introductory offer, I can order these products with YOUR images (as long as they are good quality images). For first time orders only, I will also offer a 10% discount! Not bad, eh? I just want to get them out there so when people ask where you got them, you can tell them Maria Vasallo Photography!!!


Don’t forget I also have Photo Bags as well. These are a huge hit with my clients. Email me for more information and a price list on either product line!

Additional products offered:

 Collages
 Storyboards
 Photo Cards
 Holiday Cards
 Invitations
 Baby and engagement announcements

Wishing everyone a fun and joyous Holiday Season. Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: