Thursday, May 31, 2007


Introducing
The Designer Collections!


Someone asked me the other day what I wanted most out of this business, and after thinking about it for a minute, much to my (and her) surprise, I realized it's not the money at all. (Don't get me wrong...it definitely helps) :) My goal, and perhaps I should make it my mission statement, is to capture beautiful images and moments in people's lives for them to cherish forever. I create portraits that are meant to be displayed, more so than tucked away in photo albums.

In the last year since starting my photography business, I've found that people WANT to display their portraits and desire to do so in a meaningful and stylish way, but most struggle with figuring out how and where to hang them. So I've come up with a win-win offer to help those wanting to create the designer look they see on home design shows or catalogs by doing the "design" work for them and offering portrait collections to suit their needs. All they have to do is determine the size of wall space where they want to hang a wall display and I provide them with the design to fit and the prints to go with it. Voila! Instant designer collection! So after placing their order, clients can shop for their frames, hang them and wait for their prints to arrive, pop them in and they are DONE. How cool and easy is that?!

Here is a sampling of some of these collections and how they might look in your home. Rest assured, if you order a collection, they'll be of your images and not the ones in these displays (unless you ARE in these pictures, of course.) :-D

Ok, now that I've finished this project, hopefully I can start getting to bed at a decent hour again.


Design Collections

offered by Maria Vasallo Photography:

A Simple Statement of Style

Please call or email me for more information.

maria@mariavphotography.com

No comments: